UNIVERSAL CALIBRATORS AND SIMULATORS
- Green display 1/2" height.
- High accuracy & reliability.
- Easy to operate.
VedSri universal calibrator is very useful tool to calibrate many types of process control instruments which accepts mV and mA and resistance. The universal calibrator is designed to give highest stability and accuracy. The calibrator can be used for lab or in-house purpose as well as to use on field. This is very useful tool for calibration of instruments, commissioning, quality assurance and fault findings.
- Power on switch - Powers the instruments with indication.
- Coarse & Fine Pot - Both the potentiometers are multiturn helipots & used to adjust the correct value on display.
- Res. Adjust Pot - Mult! turn Helipot to adjust the correct value of resistance.
- Read / Source Switch - Push to ON switch. When in press condition parameters will be in READ mode when unpress mV / mA in source mode.
- mV / mA switch - This switch selects the parameter mV or mA either read or source.
- RTD Switch - When this switch is pressed display shows temp, in °C and as per resistance chart (DIN - 43760) corresponding resistance will be source when switch is relased.
RTD Switch - When this switch is pressed display shows temp, in °C and as per resistance chart (DIN - 43760) corresponding resistance will be source when switch is relased.
- Display - Green, 1/2" height, common to read all the parameters
- mV / mA Source
- RTD Simulators
- mV Source.
- pH Simulator
- Conductivity Simulator
- RTD Simulator with Indication Portable Thermocouple Calibrator
- Loop Analyser