Digital Process Indicators Series - 101
- Three wire lead resistance compensation & cold junction compensation - Built -in.
- Drift free performance.
- Front panal access of ZERO, SPAN.
- Power supply for powering 2W transmitter available - optional.
- Retrasmission output - available - optional
- Linearisation - Built-in.
DIGITAL PROCESS INDICATORS are designed to display the process value like temp., pressure, flow, pH etc. These instruments accept 0/4 - 20 mA or 0/1 - 5 V DC signals from transmitters as well as direct signals form temperature sensors. The Zero, Span adjustments are accessible from front panel. The process indicators employ state-of-the-art technology. The design having highly stable constant current source & reference supply, with very low temperature drift. The rugged DIN standard box with 2.5 mm2 screw type terminals for electrical connections are the added features.
- 31/2digit & 41/2 digit 0.5" height 7 segment RED Display..
- Built-in Cold Junction compensation & three wire lead resistance compensation.
- Linearisation for PMOO & T/Cs.
- Accuracy +/- 0.2 % of F. S. typical.
- Front panal access of zero, span power supply for powering 2 wire transmitters available-optional.
- Rugged DIN standard enclosure.