DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER - SERIES - 201
DIGITAL temperature Controllers are designed to display contiguous process value. Set value can be read by pressing a switch SET. These instruments are used to control the temp of water, chemicals & many other liquids or solids & furnaces. The 5 Amp relay contact rating is available to connect the load directly. The design having high stable reference & current source with very low temp, drift. The hysteresis & offset are adjustable & used to tune the process precisely. The rugged DIN std. housing with polycarbonate front facial is used.
- 31/2, 41/2 digit 0.5" LED display.
- Linearisation for Pt-100 & T/Cs..
- Time - proportional output available.
- Hysteresis & offset - Adjustable.
- Built-in cold junction compensation.
- Solid state Relay output - optional.
- Accuracy +/- 0.25% of F.S. typical.
- 0/4 - 20mA or to 10V retransmission output available - optional.
Construction & Operation
He rugged DIN std housing with PCBs -sliding type are used. The green mask, glass epoxy PCB having PCB mounted transformer & display board soldered on main PCB. The highly stable, constant current source passes through pt-100 element giving mV o/p. This mV signal is then amplified & linearised & given to DPM to display the process value. In case of T/C i/p , mV are directly amplified & linearised to display the Process value. Cold junction compensation is added at the input stage.
These instruments can be used in Steel plants, Plastic, Breweries, Chemical, Fertilizer, and Sugar, Paper mills, Power stations, Food, Dairy, Rubber industries & Air Conditioning.