PH INDICATORS / PH TRANSMITTERS
- High quality, accuracy & drift free performance.
- 0/4 to 20 mA O/P proportional to 0 to 14 PH.
- IP-55 enclosure as well as DIN rail mounting enclosures.
- Auto / manual temp, compensation.
- Digital LCD local indication can be provided.
- Field mountable PH transmitter can be provided
- Field mountable PH transmitter enclosed in wheather proof cast Al housing.
VedSri PH meter and transmitter incorporates the latest high technological advancements. It has very stability, reproducibility & continuous duly cycle. The instrument having very high input impedance advanced (MOS-FET butter OP-AMP) the instrument accepts all types of PH electrode. Auto / manual temp, compensation facility is available. The instrument indicates PH by 3 1/2 digit LED / LCD display.
- Manual / Auto temp, compensation by pt-100 sensor.
- Direct indication of PH/ mV and temp, by LED/LCD displays.
- Slope control for correcting electrode slope.
- Asymetry control to eliminate ageing offect.
- 0 / 4 to 20 mA output into 500 V incase of PH transmitter.
Construction & Operation
The glass epory, green masked, PCB with high quality components soldered gives the drift free performance. The mV signal from PH electrode is directly given to high I / P impedance buffer amplifier and then this signal is processed. The auto/manual temp, compensation circuit is added at this stage & signal is given to DPM / V to I connector. Thus we get PH indication or 0 / 4 to 20 mA signals proportional to input pH.
pH meter and PH transmitter are commonly used in many industries & plants. Used in water treatment plants, Power Station, Sugar Mills, Steel Plant, Paper Industry, Chemical, Petro Chemical, Food, Fertilizer, Soft Drink Industries.